– Irish proverb (via paradiche)
– (via gold-kushkloudz)
– ― Laurell K. Hamilton (via psych-quotes)
Some days I feel like Beyoncé and some days I feel like Rihanna…
there are no in betweens
- don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. it isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. you’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. that’s not how it works. there are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. it’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
when you really hate the fuck out of someone but you cant say shit because everyone else loves them and you know deep down in your cold dead heart that they’re a terrible person
having 3 friends is a lot of work
WHEN BOYS WEAR BUTTON UPS BUT ROLL THE SLEEVES TO THEIR ELBOWS
no no, it’s fine, ill text myself back